Savella works great. But the first week of side effects while titrating are a bit uncomfortable. After that, it's WONDERFUL for energy, pain & brain fog, although it takes a couple of months to see a dramatic improvement. IGNORE any reviews from people who stopped taking it after the first week, because they most likely didn't take it properly & just aren't giving it a real chance to work. Savel...

TERRIBLE--

Linda | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/6/2021
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I took Savella for over 5 years and it was a great help. For me not as good as Lyrica but close, and more affordable. As time went on I complained to my PA of being tired. This seemed to slowly grow worse but we had no idea why... I'm sure she attributed to the fibro but never said. After reading an article I decided to try Cymbalta (which made me feel I was going crazy) and to my amazement within a few days I had energy big time. It's obvious now the Savella slowly caused the lack of energy to worsen, so slowly that it was not noticed or cause traceable. TG that Lyrica finally has generic available, it's my lifeline.

Not happy | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month |
5/27/2021
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

Gave me terrible like vertigo, I could not turn my head without getting a dizzy feeling. Also made me moody and I sweated profusely.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/28/2020

I’m using this medication for only a month for fibromyalgia I just hope it works ..

Sunshine | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/26/2020
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

This is my miracle drug. It has given me my life back. I was in so much oain and had lost coordination and fine motor skills. I was using supports such as a wheel chair and cane to assit my walking and getting around for teaching and shopping, and any type of activity requiring longer standing. In 3 days on the meds, 90% of my pain and disfunction vanished. I have had no side affects that are noticable. I recommend anyone with similar problems at least try it. I am no longer on any other opiads or painkillers. I am forever grateful for Savella.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/4/2019
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

I have had lupus and fibromyalgia for the last 30 years. I finally had to retire 4 years ago because I couldn't work anymore. I have been taking pain meds for years. My doctor suggested savella and it has helped so much. It has given me my life back. I was even able to cut down on my pain meds.