I have been taking Intrega Plus for 3 weeks b/c I suffer from low iron and I need a hysterectomy. Dr. wanted my levels up prior to surgery. I feel more alert and less tired but the drug is reeking havoc with my digestive system. I feel like I need to throw up all the time. My stools are inconsistent and I have stomach cramps. I do believe its helping my iron levels.

FEEL LIKE THROWING UP. WEAK.AFTER BEING ON FOR THREE WEEKS.

sandyf818 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/23/2018
Condition: Lack in Minerals

I was diagnosed with Iron Deficient Anemia three weeks ago and started Integra Plus the next day. I take mine with a Vitamin C pill, per my doctor and pharmacist's suggestion. I have been pleased with the results-I have more energy and I feel more "with it". I was afraid of nausea and other side effects, but thank goodness it has been pretty easy. I have had one bad day (vomiting, diarrhea)and every once-in-a-while I get sick to my stomach, especially when I have to go to the bathroom for a bm. I haven't had bloodwork drawn to check it's effectiveness, but with the way I feel I think it's working.

veronicadis | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/6/2018
Condition: Lack in Minerals

I am taking for anemia. While taking one capsule a day is certainly easy, living with the resulting stomach cramping and nausea are not. I am going to ask my Dr for another idea, as I find the side effects unacceptable.

FL SUNSHINE | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/1/2017
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Mineral Deficiency

Dr told me I was walking zombie, really low blood count, no iron, I was very, very pale, & anemic. Taking almost 4 months, no bowel concerns, no nausea, no side effects whatsoever. After 3 surgeries in less than 6 months, felt terrible. Take1 dose, at lunchtime with food. Lots of energy, have lost weight, feel great, look so much better and feel better also. I am 64, female, retired, and LIFE IS WONDERFUL. Hope this helps someone. I recommend this drug.

[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/25/2013
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

Black stools, indicating blood in stools.

[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/14/2012
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

the taste of the capsules is awful, plus the smell is nauseating. I have to force them down and I don't want to