I've had extreme fatigue for the last 15 years. It started after I was diagnosed with Mono and it never went away. I would take a nap any chance I got. After work, I would come home and fall asleep. If that was not possible, I would lay around with no energy to do the needed tasks. I negated my duties as a wife and mother and did the minimal amount. It was an extreme sacrifice to do anything ...

i just started taking this medication today, don't know how this will for me yet.

Nora Rothchild | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/7/2020
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day

been using it for a month now. 150g/2day. Drugs performance seems good and reliable. Noticed that emotionally not really stable. easily triggered when someone interupt anything im doing. started having minor headache on 4th week, 3 days in a row now. Oh and anyway this study conducted by a heavy pot smoker-

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/22/2020
Condition: Sleepiness Due To Obstructive Sleep Apnea

I have been on Nuvigil highest strength for at least 5 years. Initially it helped a lot. This past 12-18 months it has been no help at all. Speaking with doctor about alternatives

Standing | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/26/2020

Brand nave Nuvigil works better for me than generics. Usually I don’t care if I do anything at all during the day but with Nuvigil I’m just up and about within 15 minutes. No motivation ended. The generics however seem to not kick in as heavy making them noticeable and easy to fight off. The generics also wear off sooner leaving me in a warm fuzzy feeling.

Nuvigil | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/5/2019
Condition: Recurring Sleep Episodes During the Day
Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/7/2019
Condition: Sleepiness Due To Shift Work Sleep Disorder

Hello. I have only taken the nuvigil 2 times now. Both times i have taken it i have felt anxious, sweaty, and anxiety. I have read and been told that all of that will pass. Its just worry some. I will say i dont feel as sleepy as i use to. And dont feel like im about to fall asleep after being up a short while. Does anyone else here have or have had these side affects while taking nuvilgil the firts few days.