This is the worst prenatal vitamin I've ever taken. I took it as one of the samples and only this one gave me really bad constipation. I didn't constipate until taking it. Doctors shouldn't give patients sample prenatal vitamins either, since each one contains different %DV of vitamins. Concept OB has almost 5 time %DV of iron and if you are a small person, that can definitely cause severe constip...

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2018
Condition: Pregnancy

Seriously awful. I haven't had morning sickness at all this pregnancy and my doctor gave me a sample of this prenatal to try so I took it today at 8:30am. It's now midnight and I still feel ike crap. It made peeing sting (probably acidic) and I'm incredibly nauseated and crampy.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/18/2018
Condition: Pregnancy

The ABSOLUTE WORST! This is my first pregnancy and I’m only about 7 weeks. This prenatal vitamin made me extremely sick. I couldn’t keep anything down, and I was nauseous from sun up to sun down. Definitely not one to use.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/5/2017
Condition: Pregnancy

i'm only in the 6th week of pregnancy they have given me these pills when I was 4 weeks. I took them for about a week and couldn't take it anymore. These pills made me very nauseous I couldn't tell if it was myself or the pills, but after stopping it I feel 100% better.

Linds0513 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/3/2016
Condition: Pregnancy

HORRIBLE! I have taken this prenatal for two days now and each time within 10 minutes of taking the pill I am throwing up severely!! Calling my doctor today to switch to a different brand.

nness987 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/30/2013
Condition: Pregnancy

this makes me so sick to my stomach and i have noticed its only when i take this. i am calling my doctor asap and going to switch to something else. ughh i thought it was only me