My sleep and night sweats have worsed since I can't get it anymore. I cannot take estrogen due to breast cancer. I wish this site could tell us why this is happening and lead the way for womem like me to get some relief. By finding a way for us to get it or find a sub for it.

Karleen | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/7/2011

After a hiatus of several years, I have again obtained an Rx for this med -- through a compounding pharmacy. It works to reduce/eliminate my hot flashes. My doctor told me it had been discontinued; she did NOT troubleshoot a solution until I did some research and found it could be supplied through a compounding pharmacy. My insurance won't cover it, but it is $30 for 30 pills - well worth it for relief from the annoying hot flashes. I am surprised that it is not better known to women in menopause who want a non-hormonal solution to hot flashes.Read More Read Less

Suzie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/26/2010

This drug is wonderful for hot flashes. WHY oh Why have they removed it from the shelves? Any suggestions for a replacement?

Anonymous | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/12/2010

No more hot flashes for me

Kari | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/27/2010

My Dr prescribed bellaspas for my frequent hot flashes. I was having 15-25 per day and night sweats everynight. The bellaspas have reduced the frequency of my hot flashes to about 2 or 3 a day. I have my life back again. I did have to have the prescription filled at a compounding pharmacy. It is not available in most chain drug stores. For those of you who can't find it, ask your Dr for the name of a pharmacy in your area that makes up compounds.

| 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/18/2009

This Medcation worked VERY VERY well for HOT FLASHES. This is the number one Precription.They to put in back on the market.Very Very soon for people that it worked for.Like me.

palintex | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/13/2008

I have used Bellaspas for 8 years because my cancer was estrogen positive. It works wonderful to keep my hot flashes from occuring. As long as I took them each day....no hot flashes!!

Sudan | 55-64 | Female |
2/21/2008

nevadagal1937 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/24/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

I had Multiple Migraine Syndrome, resulting in mini strokes. This medication worked very well in stopping that cycle. Where is it available now? I have been told it is off the market.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/21/2007
Condition: Migraine Headache

keeps migraines at bay like nothing else has

npost | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/29/2007

Because I cannot take Estrogen, my doctor prescribed Bellaspas Oral tablets for me to take to relieve my hot flashes at night which were severely disrupting my sleep. I would wake up with the sheets soaked every night! Bellaspas stopped the sweats completely!

liz | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2007
Condition: Migraine Headache

this medication was prescribed to me for severe migraines after nothing else worked. i've tried IV therapy treatment multiple medications, spg's bio feedback...you name it i've tried. fortunatley this medication has worked; however i'm on the last day on the 7 day treatment. i don't know what will happen starting tomorrow.

Brenda Williams | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/21/2007

I have taken this medicine for my very bad hot flashes. I am one of many women that cannot take estrogen. This is the ONLY medicine on the market I can take, Please don't take the only thing that helps us. PLEASE

caswint | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/15/2007

My doctor recommended this drug for menopausal symptoms and has worked wonderfully. I haven't heard that it was being taken off the shelves.

Kathy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/8/2007

Walgreen's states the drug has been removed from the shelves which upsets me greatly as it is the only one that has been effective for decreasing menopausal hot flashes!!!

Wana | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
10/6/2007

Express Scripts now says they will not dispense this drug until further tests are made. It has stopped my hot flashes while taking tamoxifen since having breast cancer. Have you heard about this?