I'm entering my 4th week of the starter package and just wrote down 10 symptoms that I have been having in the last 2 weeks. Tossing this one down the toilet too! It almost doesn't seem like trying anymore sometimes.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient
10/10/2013
Condition: Bipolar Depression
Deb | 35-44 | Female | Patient
8/10/2013
Condition: Epileptic Seizure
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/21/2012
Condition: Bipolar Depression

easy to use, few side effects, still able to "feel". Best medication I've used. I take this and Effexor.

Susa | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/16/2012
Condition: Fit

I have been on Lamictal for 8 years. I started it for mild seizures. It works. I also notice I am less anxious. I have no side effects. It does not change my thinking, as a anti-depressant would. I still have to work on my "stuff" baggage. It slows me down enough to do that.it is not a miracle drug. It does not numb you, you must do the work. Several of my friends with Bi-Polar are also on it with success.

Dawgman2010 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient