I take this drug for my adult acne. (prescribed by my dermatologist).This has been successful.It is very very expensive and my insurance does not cover it. I no longer take it.

my acne doctor put me on this about a month ago, it got worse, but now its clearing my acne up, slowly, makes the first month worse, hopefully it will continue to clear up my acne, had it bad around my cheeks and jaw line, see a slight positive difference.i have no side effects! yay!

Anonymous | Patient
12/11/2012

Lewisrkr | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/30/2011

Taking this med for Granuloma Anular. Several months now. Raising blood sugar. Started insulin about six weeks ago. Diabetic 5 or 6 years now. Need the med, but am afraid Ill need even more insulin. what else can I do ?

jenny101 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient