headachegirl | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/11/2020
Condition: Migraine Headache

suffered with migraines that would last up to four days. One of these at the onset of my migraine reduces the migraine symptoms down-time to half a day. I have been taking for over a year now and have missed less time from work due to migraines. I would also get blurred vision that was blinding at times with my migraines and the Bel tab has reduced that as well. I only take one as needed with my symptoms and it has worked so well I recommend it to my friends and family.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/5/2009

This medication saved my life! Estrogen was not an option for me after Tamoxifen and surgery put me into sudden, full-blown menopause. I suffered greatly for six months before my breast specialist recommended this medication. I took one pill nightly for two years. It significantly reduced all my menopausal symptoms.

JUNE51 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/5/2007

I have used EPERBEL (generic for Bel-Tabs) once daily for about two years, and it has almost totally relieved my menopausal symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, and irritability.