I took this med for the treatment of night sweats and hot flashes. It worked fine and let me sleep through the night. Now my pharmacy is telling me they can not find a supplier. They've checked two suppliers and no one has any. Why is this?

Anonymous | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/25/2009
Condition: Migraine Headache

When I had an "aura" I immediately took the tab. Usually all symptoms were gone in 45 minutes with just the use of 1 tab. It I had to use it several days in a row, then the results were a little less, but I never had a full blown migraine.

Ronda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/24/2008

I was perscribed this medication to relieve meopausal symptoms and help me sleep. It worked well, but now my pharmacist can no-longer get it! Why????

Barbara | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient