I have had migraines with aura for years. I have auras with them. They are debilitating. My neurologist started giving me Depacon IV for the migraines. Within 5 minutes of the infusion, I start feeling relief. Eventually, the migraine is completely gone. Depacon IV is a life saver for me.

paradice15 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/20/2013

I am currently undergoing my second series of infusions of Depacon for my chronic multiple daily migraines. My first series was done in June, 2013, and I had almost immediate, but short-term, relief of a constant 24-hour migraine. I had been prescribed opiates for the past 5 years to treat my headaches, which had been misdiagnosed until May, 2013. Since opiates actually exacerbate migraines, I weaned off them and had Depacon infusions in an effort to break the migraine cycle, with wonderful success. This second series is being done at a slightly higher dose and over 3 days rather than 2, to hopefully maximize their effectiveness. So far I am very pleased with this medication. Read More Read Less

raemarie | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/25/2012

I have been having severe migraines that are only broken with IV's of this drug. This is very effective

depacon for me | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/29/2009