This drug is pretty expensive. But, once the insurance started working with me. I was able to afford it. The only really bad side effect for me was heartburn. It didn't matter what I ate. I could have even drank water, and it would cause it. The doctor told me to take Zantac 150mg up to 2 times a day. One in the morning and one at night.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/22/2017
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
candy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/6/2017
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

this did nothing but mess with my hormones brought back my periods after i had none in over 15 years after med was stopped about 4 months later periods stopped again now there is none

lisakaye | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/15/2016
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with pulmonary arterial hypertension. I was first started on Tracleer. My pulmonologist recently started me on Adcira. I do feel that it has helped me breathe a bit easier...however...the side effects have not been a good trade off for me. I have experienced debilitating headaches as well as facial edema and chronic edema in my legs and feet. I also experience severe sinus issues. I enjoy being able to breathe a little easier...but I am a 42 year old mother of 5...so the side effects have been hard to live with.

Jo Jo | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/23/2015
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

I feel this medication is saving my life at the time I was diagnosed apx. 2yrs ago with PAH I felt like I was not going to be here much longer at the age of 45 and healthy up to this point after diagnosed and sent to a specialist started taking Adcirca for me 2 down falls, very expensive even after insurance pays their share and for first 4mo the headaches were constant and very bad but my breathing was so much better then several months later Drs added Opsumit to my treatment now apx 2 yrs after i felt i was dying i feel AWESOME my 6min walk from hell before treatment has tripled in distance little fatigue at end of walk i hope this review can help others oh the headache side effect is gone now ride them out its worth it

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
1/22/2013
Condition: Increased Pressure of Pulmonary Circulation

My daughter is 16 and was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension when she was 6 years old. She has been on tracleer and revatio for many many years. This month we stopped the revatio and started taking adcirca. My daughter said that she could instantly feel better results. She said she was able to walk up stairs without being as winded and was able to exercise more. Hopefully this positive effect will continue.