Was sick for five days. High fever, infected sinuses, clogged ears, sore throat, wheezing. It was bad. I finally broke down and went to the doctor during my lunch break. He gave me a Z-Pack and within two hours of taking the first dose, I started to improve. It's now day three and I am nearly cured, just a little left-over congestion and a light cough.

Azithromycin 250mg. was given to me for Acute Bronchitis along with Prednisone. The 1st round of medicine was in early Oct. 2012. After taking the antibiotic for 2 days I got painful sores inside my mouth, on lips, cheeks and tongue. It did not cure the Bronchitis so 3 weeks later my Dr. put me on it again. The same thing happened with the sores in my mouth so I am sure it is the Azithromycin 250m...

pepto-man | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/30/2021
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Chronic Bronchitis

I get those annoying "ahem" coughs that last forever and have taken azithromycin for them. The first time was okay, just a little diarrhea on the first day. It worked though. The second time was much worse, I had basically every symptom, and have been nursing a bottle of peptobismol just to keep my guts inside. Anyways, my cough seems to be getting better, but I have to figure something out because this is not a drug you want to take a lot.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/20/2021
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Chronic Bronchitis

my Dr. has put me on this and said I will probably be on it permanently. He claims it's building anti bodies. I worry about long term effects.I do have to admit though, that it has kept me out of hospital for recurring lung infections.

src | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/15/2021
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

It did help from the first dose which is a double dose on day one. And it caused upper stomach pain, bad at times. Diarrhea and orange stools as well. Other than that it worked great for my severe sinus infection. I have had Z-packs for years. Always worked great. Sometimes would need a second round of it though to completely knock out the infection.

Hans Castorp | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2021
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

Had a horribly blocked nose and mucous in sinuses. This medicine helped me very quickly and I noticed an improvement on the second day and I was perfectly fine by day 5. It really worked for me and the only side effect was slight fatigue, which is to be expected.

fereshte | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver