I've been on narcotic pain meds for 5 yrs. for 3 herniated/bulging discs. I've used hydrocodone, oxycodone, oxycontin, and fentanyl patches. I have been on this med. for almost 3 months and it seems to be working, I don't get the ''immediate'' pain relief exactly like I use to with oxycodone but it is relief that lasts alot longer than a short-term medication. Since I don't get immediate pain reli...

just got this,never took it before.

Sick of useless doctors | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/22/2019
Condition: Severe Pain

This is the worst medication they ever gave me. Every single doctor in the last 18 years prescribes me 10 mg oxycodone. My new doctor gave me these junk pills that can't even keep my pain down long enough to stand in the shower as long as I would like for my sore joints. As usual they ignore every word I say. It took 6 months after a hospital visit for them to even write this worthless script. They act like because it helps it if fine. A damn tylonol will help, but the amount of help is a joke. Morphine is only 30% bioavailable orally. That means I get 30% of a 20mg slow release pill over 12 hours. Give me a break!

Jody Girl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/5/2018
Condition: Chronic Pain

I was changed from ms 30mg three times a day with Oxycodone 10mg twicie a day to using Embeda 60mg once a day, The doctor said that I would have more morphine miliequivalesnts this way. Extremely expensive and ineffective.

42tcnb | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/1/2017
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

42 yr.old woman,severe nerve damage,fibromyalgia,arthritis,ddd,and osteoporosis was on Oxycontin xl 2 years with 10mg 4x daily as needed for breakthrough.Old clinic closed,new clinic switched me over to embeda 20 mg XL twice daily,this stuff isnt helping,my backs about a 6 on the pain scale and my legs and knees are a 8,this stuff isnt great for pain,and it made me go through withdraws when i first started it but 3 weeks in they are gone.Although after every dose,I still get a little sick.

angel | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/24/2016
Condition: Chronic Pain

I have just started taking this med and not happy with results, It is making me hurt more and sick on my stomach. I can't function. I was really hoping for some relief from this pain.

buck | Male | Patient
2/10/2016
Condition: Chronic Pain

This has give me the worse migraine and does not help with the pain have been taken for 4 months and has really messed my life up very unhappy and have stop taking this mess