Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Intuniv ER oral.

12/6/2016 12:41:56 PM

Reviewer: Drew, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this drug to take in addition to Lamictal 50mg and Vyvanse 50mg. I started taking this drug a few days before visiting my parents for Thanksgiving. I was overtaken by spells of obsessive thinking and was so tormented by vivid memories of childhood that I was unable to sleep. After I came off the drug, I got better within a few days. Not worth it for me.

9/27/2016 7:27:39 PM

Reviewer: zcrew, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG. I appalled reading the reports of children taking this drug, I took it as a 20 year old and I was unable to even get out of bed without blacking out. I am a fit person and couldn't even ride a bicycle a few miles without then sleeping for 18 hours straight. This drug also gave me chest pains and really drained me of my personality.

7/19/2016 9:36:49 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    As soon as I took this medication, it made my heart rate slow down dramatically, to the point that I was weak and dizzy. I could barely get from a chair to my bed, I practically fell from one to the other. I tried to keep taking it, but after the second dose, I was terrified my heart was going to stop. I called my doc and stopped taking it. I couldn't tell if it did anything for my ADHD becaus ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2016 8:58:40 AM

Reviewer: 7-12 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
    5/3/2015 2:49:10 AM

Reviewer: 7-12 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    My step-son just started Intuniv 1 mg. He takes Vyvance 50 mg in the morning, and now the Intuniv tablet in the evening. While we saw instant results, he cannot sleep!! Anyone have similar experiences? Any info would help.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day