me lass used this pure got rid of the stink, lush

This product has caused me an intolerable itch and a rash, much worse than the original itch that it states it "relieves. I only used it one time and this was the result.

Sugarglider | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
4/23/2022
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

Within minutes this stopped the itch from dermatitis and lasted as long as i left the cream on. Fast relief. Worked well with the dermatitis cream

Kindkittty | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/28/2022

No…. Just NO

Maggie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/19/2022
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

I had a bit of an itch in the “intimate area” and thought that was just what this was for so never dreamed I would have the awful reaction I did. After only one application the whole area was itching and burning like crazy. I wish I’d read these reviews before buying,

Angel | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2022
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

I am here to warn you ladies. Please stay away from this treacherous product!!! Not only will it relieve the “itch” temporarily, but the itch will come back 10x more intense and it will burn your vulva area! If could turn back time, I would. F you vagilsil!

Carol | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/27/2022

Does not last long, maybe 30 minutes

tmrie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/25/2021
Condition: Itching

Avoid this stuff like the plague, because it is a plague. It will make everything worse. Throw it in the trash if you bought it, don't even think about using it.

Nancy R | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2020
Condition: Rash

I have had a rash over my entire torse, including my vaginal area for nearly a month now. Most of it had cleared except the vaginal area was not responding to anything I used. After once again scouring the shelves of the local pharmacy I spied this stuff and happily bought it thinking it just might be the ticket. Boy was I wrong. I am now broken out again all over my lower abdomen and upper thighs, and about to jump in front of a bus, the vaginal itching is so intense. I regret buying this without reading the reviews. I'm almost back to square one again. Hoping desperately the allergist I've waited three weeks to see will help. Meantime I warn off anyone with an undiagnosed rash or vaginal itch to avoid this stuff like the plague. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/7/2019
Condition: Wound

Ladies avoid this product at all costs to your sacred area! Strongly advise against it go for canesten instead, I had to see a gyno, for 2 months after 2 days of use. Swelling but I g and was hospitalised and made everything worse to the point where it has taken 6 months to recover from the damage done from using vagisil!! I realise this may not happen to everyone but seen a lot of the same reviews online. Would highly recommend this product be reviewed by health authorities and avoided for every woman that does not need more trauma when treating thrush/ vaginitis etc... please take heed ladies this product and the oral alternative are truly awful!!Read More Read Less

melmama | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/22/2015
Condition: Itching

Develop a severe skin rash and itching after using Vagisil Max Strength Cream. Had to see a doctor because of intense itch. Was told not to use it again.

orange_bebe | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/4/2014
Condition: Itching

Vagisil used to work like a charm for me. However, the last two times I used it, it would relieve the itch temporarily but hours later the itch would intensify to a severe level. It also burns and stings.

vaggy123 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/4/2014
Condition: Wound

me lass used this pure got rid of the stink, lush

Emmy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/22/2013
Condition: Itching

Product did not work for itch because I had a yeast infection. Doctor said this just numbs the area so you don't feel the itch. It's not for itch from yeast infections.

Barbara | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2013

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2012
Condition: Itching

I experienced all the listed 'infrequesnt' side effects, which are not listed on the packaging anywhere. I was in much more pain and discomfort after using the treatment and had to seek medical assistance. Would never take it again.