The Tekral worked great on my allergies. I live in San Antonio and every year around this time I suffer from horrible allergies. My doctor prescribed this for me and it worked better than any thing else I have tried. I did't eperience any drowsiness either and was able to work all day without any problems. The drug's info said it was a 12 hour medicine but it lasted for longer than that!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/12/2014

I was upset when my pharmacist no longer sold this medicine. It was the only thing that helped my sinuses. It worked well for me but I could only take a half of the pill because I have a low tolerance for medicine and it made me extremely drowsy.

Louise | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/27/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

25 years of chronic allergies in Florida-have become immune to most medications-tekral is the only one that works-a miracle for me as I get REALLY sick and stay bedridden without it-now pharmacy cannot get it any more-don't know what I'm going to do

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/8/2012
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

I finaaly found something that works on my 24/7 running nose now I can't get it anywhere. Publix doesn't carry iy, Walgreens doesn't take my insurance (BCBS) and CVS also doesn't carry it. Does anyone no where to get it?

mlpjlk | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/16/2011
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

This is a miracle drug. If I take it at the firt sign of a post nasal drip or sniffle, I am clear with in 30 minutes. I then remain clear for more than a day. I could not make it through spring and summer in Texas without it.

KDO | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/19/2010
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

the dry mouth was a big problem as i couldnt drink enough water. but the blurry vision and dizziness was the worst. I've taken this as directed for about 3 weeks now and just today had the vision/dizzy stuff. I am feeling out of sorts and weak as a result.