This medication has helped my eye condition, the only negative is the cost.

It helped with my itching but I eventually stopped taking it because it I would actually taste the eye drops after a few minutes of putting them in my eyes. The taste, which was kind of like a metallic taste, was just too much annoying.

Donteatd1cks69 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/7/2019
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

Works great, left a terrible taste at the back of my mouth. Like i just sucked on a copper pipe or something. Thanks but no thanks.

EC826 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/5/2015
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

My eyes were a mess, I thought I had an eye infection. My eye doctor prescribed Bepreve, they immediately started to clear up within a week they were cleared. I have no side effects,

eduard | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/26/2015
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

my doctor gave me this eye drops ,the first drop was all.thanks to god i take my blood pressure every day. my blood pressure from 145-80 normally went to 180-110 and my heartbeat to 100 .if i would not taking my blood pressure and continues using it ,it would have caused a heart attack or worse.

Jose C | 65-74 | Male | Patient
4/20/2015

These eye drops were given to me for eye itching due to allergies by my opthamologist. They do not work any better than the OTC inexpensive allergy opthalmic drops ( EG: Alaway, etc ) readily available at most retail pharmacies. The cost of Bepreve eye drops is way out of touch with reality. They gave me a headache and a throbbing sensation behind both eyes. I personally donot recommend them. I will never be duped into using them again. Shame on my doctor for prescribing these worthless opthalmic eye drops.

workin it out | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/18/2014

Within 3 days of using this product I had a severe allergic reaction in my eyes and around both eyes. The upper and lower lids became swollen, red then cracking, burning and itching occurred. The skin around my eyes became extremely dry with no moisture.