I had severe breating problem from using this medicine.

Dyates | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/22/2012
Condition: Cough

I agree with other users, the taste is nasty, the price is high, of course the insurance doesn't want to cover it, but it was worth it for me. It did relieve my cough during the day, but at night for some reason I still coughed.

YuckyMedication | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/3/2011
Condition: Cough

Worse taste than a chewed up aspirin. The taste alone was almost enough to dissuade me from the second dose. Effectiveness is marginal, at best. Price is not consistent with the quality of delivery or effectiveness. This is the first time I have ever been prescribed this particular medication, and in the future, I will request an alternative, and will not fill another prescription for it. I will not be surprised if this comes off the market for the reasons previously mentioned.

worried mom | 0-2 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
1/11/2011
Condition: Cough

the drug hae my baby feverish and almost delarious. almost went to the ER due to inability to get in touch w/her doctor. she's had the third dose since yesterday but i only gave her half of what was prescribed to her this third time. the taste is fine and the smell is fine. must be diff from the adult prescription. hopefully, she'll be alright after this dose. otherwise, we'll be going back to the doctor this morning.

tnbarber | 3-6 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/5/2010
Condition: Cough

Taste bad but my wife put in my boys mouth then blew in his nose didnt hav any problems getting it down & he doesnt like anything!

flrdagirl | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/28/2010
Condition: Cold Symptoms

worked great for my child with bronchitis. had lots of green stuff in his chest and coughed it up. Taste was better than other cough medicines we've tried but seeing that it worked outweighed the taste