I am 42 and have had psoriasis since I was 12 years old. Tried Enbrel , methotexterate , humira (which hurt so bad I thought I'd die ) every cream known to man.....2 months after 1st shot of Stelara 100% clear....been on it 2 years no side effects at all....truly can say it's been a miracle for me

My wife died from using Stelara on April 1st 2014. She developed Melanoma due directly to the use of Stelara. Run, run away from this drug. 30 months after beginning the use of Stelara she is gone.

Prince2411 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/24/2020
Condition: Crohn's Disease

I've tried all treatments possible and nothing was working. Stelara wanted to make a difference I felt it but just didn't seem strong enough. I was sent to SDSU to be seen by 1 of the top doctor's for my condition he too knew I didn't have much of anything left to do. This was after around of trying it for 1yr he decided to test my levels and if low have another initial dosing IV infusion and inject 4wks instead of 8wks 4wks after initial dosing 1st time since2011 zero massive amounts of blood and 28 plus daily br visits to 2. Its time I've taken a road trip in 8yrs with no accidents. I know that it took me going thru several GI docs in my hometown to finally find my NP wanting to learn more from Dr S in finding me some type of relief and thank God for Dr Popek my surgeon out of network to get all these doors open. Within my first 5min of our1st visit she said stop you've suffered for far too long time to get you on a plane to 1of4 best of the best less then 24hrs she had my insurances approval to fly out my med approvals take longer. So stelara at the not too common dosage is what made the 4star do NOT do without a Dr.approval best of luck. Now it's on to trying to repair the aftermath I want to just be able to smile and take photos with my kids graduation yes I am down to 5 teeth and pieces it does effect from mouth to anus in severe cases the crapper keeper and the trapper keeper it's a pooper ð??¯ð??

greggkm | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/7/2020
Condition: Psoriasis associated with Arthritis

began treatment in spring of 2012, after a year my skin and my athritis was id say 90% inproved. however, a few months later they found i have tumors on both kidneys. not sure this drug is really worth the risk, epecially being an expensive drug. i would highly tell you to not take this drug.

jane | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/22/2019
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

I didn't know I had Crohn's along with plaque psoriasis and arthritis. I am doing much better since Doctor gives me the shots every other month.

Gbtaylor | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
11/29/2018
Condition: Psoriasis associated with Arthritis

Like some others have stated RUN!!! Our family watched our mother slip from the woman she once was to a woman who can only say a hand full of words. We watched as each time she was administered the drug her soeach was effected more and more and as she neared the end of the cycle her memory and soeach improved. Of course the doctors say it's not from the drug but we find it I treating since we took her off it she at least hasn't regressed like she was. Two years in this drug and a shell of a woman that lived and loved talking about life and now she can't put two words together. Very frustrated and disappointed and we try to discourage as any people as possible to stay away from this drug!

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2018
Condition: Crohn's Disease

For severe Crohn's. Started Stelara as second choice when request for Entyvio was denied by insurance. Seven days after first infusion, noticed symptoms beginning to improve. Ten days after first infusion, ALL SYMPTOMS ARE GONE. Went from liquid bowel movements to formed, no blood, no puss, no urgency. I am very happy and shocked with results so far using Stelara. Thought I would have to wait longer to know whether or not it would work for me. Results are absolutely astonishing. I am reviewing this because I was unable to find information on the Internet from individuals about how long before I might see results after starting this medication. TEN DAYS! I am looking forward to being able to go to church this Sunday and a family event next weekend! I hope you will also find success using this drug.