Product works excellent! But comes with some side affects... i use to have one girlfriend. now i have 4.

Valerie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/20/2012
Condition: A Breaking Out of the Skin Resembling Acne

I have successfully used this product since I was a teen. I wish I could buy it in the cake form, it allowed for sheer or heavy coverage when applied with a damp sponge.

Lisbeth | 55-64 | Female | Patient
6/8/2012
Condition: Acne

I am in my sixties and since I was a teen have been plagued by acne. This remarkable product not only quickly eliminates breakouts but it also got rid of some very long-lived sunspots through a slow process of exfoliation. Amazing!

armando123 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/29/2011
Condition: Acne

just me | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/22/2010
Condition: Acne

I have had acne for 16 years now. I have tried everything out there and THIS actually works! Twice a day and my skin looks nearly perfect. I have never felt more confident. It's wonderful.

jan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/21/2010
Condition: Acne

I have been using this product since I was a teen. I am now 55 ! It can be hard to find and I was recently told that it was to be discontinued so I purchased about 5 tubes and shared them with my children. I also have rosacea and this along with laser treatments about every other year, really help to control my complexion. I highly recommend trying this product...but I like the cake form the best because you only need just a bit.