I began treatment for kidney cancer after having my left kidney remover. A spot then developed in my left lung. This was removed by sugery. Another spot developed in my right lung and was determined to be renal cell. I began taking voltrient 800 mg and after 5 mos and 2 wks this spot was gone. I stoped taking it for 3 mos and another spot occured. I have been back on voltrient for 6 mos and this t...

mike | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/11/2020
Condition: malignant tumor or cancer

Had a radical left nephrectomy in 2007, stage 4 RCC. hae had various surgeries, and treatments. Started Votrient in 2008, at 200mg. . tumor reduced in size by 50%, then plateau, since then have inched up dosage as effect would become less effective. Finally at the max 800mg, coming off as tumor is growing again. 2 1/2 years on Votrient. Going to an immunotherapy next. . Since I've slowly progressed in dosage my symptoms are tolerable, and in no way the worst you have read here. Fatigue (cant do more than 1 hour of strenuous work (not actually that strenuous) ), then would become nauseous, ALL hair turned white, smell/taste reduced by about 80-90%. All in all totally worth it, gave me a pretty long respite away from immuno... now back to the big guns. .

Stephen Harwell | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/14/2019
Condition: Cancer Involving the Kidney Cells

I took 800 mg for my RCC for 2 months. I can not afford it, then my doctor recommend me to buy from bonhoa.com which price is only 8% of US package but is also brand one from India. All signs of my stage 4 RCC are now gone. Votrient was a rough ride but in the end it worked beautifully. Praying I can stay cancer free forever more

Willy Dysea | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/14/2019
Condition: Cancer Involving the Kidney Cells

On Votrient since 2018 after Sutent. I bought the India package which the price is only 8% of US package. Results were good. After six months - no sign of metastasis and have been in remission since 2019. Votient had the effect of high blood pressure which was mitigated by Procardia. As of late, have lost weight and am having some digestive issues

RobT | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/8/2018
Condition: Cancer Involving the Kidney Cells

I was diagnosed with Renal Cell Carcinoma in Dec. 2017, I had my left kidney, adrenal gland, and spleen removed in Jan. 2018. Lung scans showed enlarged lymph nodes, but when biopsied turned out they were Sarcoidosis with no malignancies. Due to the size of my tumor and itâ??s characteristics they started me on Votrient 600mg. Itâ??s been 2 months, I have some joint pain in my hips and knees, no diarrhea, some hair thinning. I go in for my 3 month Scan next week I pray for the best. Other side effects are a mediciney smell in my hands I notice sometimes. Overall Iâ??ve tolerated this drug well.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/25/2018
Condition: Cancer Involving the Kidney Cells

I have had a very poor experience. Could only tolerate 7 doses, and it is taking me several days to recover. Still haven't. Mouth sores, hypertension, diarrhea, muscle and joint pain, loss of taste.