I have used BC powders for 30 yrs.to stop migraines and back pain. I do not like your new packaging. There is less powder, and much of the powder stays in the corners of the new packs. I end up with powder all over my face from trying to get the remainder out. Your old packs are fast and eazy. When I feel a migraine coming on I need fast and eazy. So PLEASE for your long time customers let us hav...

i developed aspirin toxicity

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Caregiver
8/8/2021
Condition: Head Pain

I absolutely HATE!! the new packaging. Go back to the original packaging PLEASE!! People don’t like it. It’s HORRIBLE. I love that bc’s work but I hate the new package. I give the new design a 0.

Dissatisfied | 65-74 | Male | Patient
7/29/2021
Condition: Head Pain

The new package is a disaster. I realize it probably solves some problems for the company to change to the new package but if it turns everyone against using it maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. I literally will just use something in a pill form now rather than try to get that powder out of that cussed little package. Wake up people, we hate your new package.

Red Rat | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/20/2020
Condition: Pain

The new packaging is horrible I have more of medication on my face and my clothes then in my mouth. No problems with all packaging please change it back!!!!

JM | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/25/2020
Condition: Pain

Please! Please! Please! Go back to the old packaging.

Powderface | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/13/2020
Condition: Head Pain

This new packaging is horrible. I’ll just wait the extra 15 minutes for a pill to kick in now. Two thumbs down. Sucks, because it WAS my favorite headache remedy. Was.

Edsj | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/1/2020
Condition: Pain

The original formula/packaging would get 5 stars. Not so with the new formula/packaging. Have taken BC powders for pain/migraines for many, many years. Take them by putting powder on tongue and drinking water. Can't take the new one without choking because it is so difficult to get out of package. Pain relief hasn't been quite as good as original. I've actually been experiencing a slight headache the next day after taking a new formula powder. I'm going to have to find an alternative if original formula and packaging isn't returned. Read More Read Less

Lee | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/5/2020
Condition: Head Pain

Previously BC worked great for me in the old packaging.This new go stick is good for nothing.Ive took it for 20 yrs and have moved to something else due to packaging.I expect anytime now to be driving and see someone going down the road withba go stick package and powder stuck all over there face while there choking from the remaining powder sliding down their windpipe. Please return this to original packaging. Theres nothing better!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/27/2020
Condition: Pain

STOP ... Go back to OLD packaging... You are KILLING US with the dye or INK on packaging getting in our BLOODSTREAM? IDIOTS? I have been taking BC for a long time and trusted the brand but now If you possibly have the new packaging and it gets damp let’s say it’s lying on your counter at home the ink or dye that is on the packaging now can seep or soak into the paper which then goes into our bloodstream and over time can literally kill you. Seinfeld had an episode where a woman dies from licking the glue on the wedding invitations... if you possibly have the new packaging of BC packaging gets damp let’s say it’s over on your counter at home the ink or die that is on the packaging now can seep or soak into the paper which then goes into our bloodstream and over time can literally kill you. Seinfeld had an episode where a woman dies from licking the glue on the wedding invitations and to me this is not much different in my opinion.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 10 years or more |
1/17/2020

impossible to get the powder out of the new packaging

Anonymous |
1/13/2020
Condition: Head Pain

New packet is horrible. Love the medicine but tempted to stop using because of the packaging.

John | 35-44 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/13/2020
Condition: Head Pain

Why, in the name of all things Holy, would you change the packaging? It is now IMPOSSIBLE to get all of the powder out of the package. What idiot at your company thought this was a good idea? They are less "On The Go" now because I almost die trying to get the powder out of the "stick" while driving. You've actually made the drug less effective because it won't come completely out of the package, so you don't get as much relief. Are you guys trying to destroy your brand? I've been taking BC powder for over 30 years. Very dissatisfied. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/30/2019
Condition: Pain

New packaging is difficult to get out of the package. Rocket scientists who thought this up need to back to the original packaging. Much disappointment

Tbone | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/29/2019
Condition: Pain

Great product ð??. Please go back to the original packaging. I am willing to pay a little more if that's the issue. Listen to your consumers and go back..

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/27/2019
Condition: Pain

I have taken bc powders for years, i always love the ease the old package. I however hate the new xose pack. Therd hard to get the medicine out of, its either waisted or left behind.

Anonymous |
12/20/2019
Condition: Head Pain

Please GO BACK TO ORIGINAL BC PACKAGING THIS ON THE GO NEEDS TO GO USED BC FOR OVER 35 years. Why change things that work!!

Cookie36 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/9/2019
Condition: Pain

If the idea of the new packaging was to make it childproof you have probably not succeeded. If the idea was to make it adultproof then you have definitely succeeded. I am 57 years old and cannot get into the new packaging without scissors or a knife. I'll probably wind up cutting my finger off trying to get in it eventually. Hate the new packaging just like all the others!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/4/2019
Condition: Head Pain

The new packaging is terrible, please change back to original!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/1/2019
Condition: Head Pain

I hate the new package. All the powder does not come out and often is spilled or sucked into the windpipe because it does not come out of the package at once.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/25/2019
Condition: Pain

This would be a five star rating with the old packaging and dosage. Whoever did the R&D on this packaging clearly had no clue. The new packaging is horrible at best. You've turned a quick dosage into a job.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/14/2019
Condition: Head Pain

I, like many others, have been taking BC for over 30 years now. It is the ONLY thing I can take to help with my headaches. My only complaint is the new packaging. Half the time, all the powder doesn't come out in one try. Then I have to flick it around to get the last bit to loosen from the corners. Overall, just not impressed with the new packaging and wish they would go back to the old....or at least offer both.