Every time I use this product , I see results within three days and that's applying it only once a day. The recommended application is two to three times a day after cleaning the feet. I recommend this product 100 percent. The only low on this product is the smell of the cream left behind on your hands after application, simply wash off!!

Robert | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/12/2022
Condition: Athlete's Foot

I have used Desenex powder once a day since 1968 and it is the only product that eliminates my athletes foot. The issues I have are the odor and stickiness of the new formula. Also, I can no longer find it in the smaller size which I preferred for traveling.

byfungus | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |