I WAS ON THIS MEDICATION FOR A 10-DAY PERIOD. AFTER THE 7TH OR 8TH DAY I FINALLY NOTICED IT WORKING. I GOT PRESCRIBED IT FOR PAIN IN MY FEET AND CALVES. I DID NOTICE A SERIOUS SIDE EFFECT ON MYSELF. I HAVE NEVER HAD ACNE AND WHEN I FINISHED THE MED IT GAVE ME SERIOUS ACNE ON MY ARMS,CHEST,FACE,AND BACK. I WOULDN'T TAKE IT AGAIN DUE TO THAT.

I was prescribed a 14 day pak and took it for 8 days. Now 9 days later I am still having severe side effects. It was prescribed for a severe sinus infection 6 wks after sinus surgery. I can only sleep 3 hrs at night, my lymph nodes in my arm are grossly swollen, my arms and legs are in constant pain (feels like icy hot), trembling, profuse sweating, resting pulse of 96 bpm, racing heartbeat, he...

Joan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/29/2012

I have Lupus and had a flare up due to Cat Scratch Fever. The lymph nodes in my neck were swollen and sore. This medicine made my face swell, ears buzz, hands shake and eyes hurt. I could not sleep more than 2 hours a night and I lost weight burning extra calories. I was on the 13 day pack of misery.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2012
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I had a reaction to poison ivy and was severely broke out. This medicine did help. Now I know why athletes like to take steroids. It gave me plenty of energy and little sleep. My sense of taste left me. It all tasted like metal or salt. I have been off of it for 4 days now. Taste has been a little better. I have been really sleepy now. But as bad as my reaction to the poison was I would take it again. I was close to being put in the hospital.

sarah | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2011
Condition: Rash

I found the pack EXTREMELY difficult to get medication out of it. If I was a senior citizen or had issues with my hand I would not have been able to access it.

lcp012 | 45-54 | Male | Patient
8/9/2011

I wouldn't take this medication unless absolutely necessary. In most cases, the horrible side effects will outweigh the benefit.

nozema | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2011

I would not reccommend this because it did nothing for me and for a couple of days after you finish it I was very fatigued and felt sicker than before I was on it.