GERD caused gas bubble in chest/esophagus. Interfered with sleep. Medication taken 1/2 hour before dinner reduced symptoms 4 out of 5 nights, and permitted uninterrupted sleep

Pam | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/28/2010
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

SO far the medication has worked for me but i've only been on it for a week now started it on July 22-10

bishop23 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2010
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

This by far is one of the worst drugs I've ever been prescribed.It had a very intoxicating effect,could not sleep(though it made me drowsy)made me feel spacey and dizzy.I only took 3 ,10mg doses.After the 3rd dose i knew there would be no way I could function normally on this drug,nor could I work,I actually had to leave early on the 2nd day of stopping treatment.It by 3rd dose made me twitchy and gave me a weird type of headache and made me almost feel so irritated I thought I might get destructive.How the FDA ever released this drug is beyond comprehension.I would STRONGLY advise anyone to not use this drug.It list as side effects that it can cause rare and serious condition called NMS-neuroleptic magligant syndrome,it also list of people who have ended there OWN lives while taking this medicine(if it could be called that)

mory | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/12/2010
Condition: Stomach Muscle Paralysis and Decreased Function from Diabetes

IT HAS WORK FOR ME AS WELL NO SIDE AFFECTS.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient