I had a cold with a lot of nasal and upper respiratory congestion, I could barely breathe. This was the best medication that I found to work. It cleared up my congestion and helped my cough too.

BEWARE- This medication is making me itch like crazy!!! Not just the usual head-tingling that accompanies cold medication, this is making my head and body itch!!!

stephaniezuleta | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/6/2013
Condition: Sinus Headache

Finding out about Aleve-D and trying it out was the best thing that ever happened to me. Since I can remember I have always suffered from severe sinus headaches & face pressure 2-4 times a week. Hindering my work and personal life. I have tried EVERYTHING, and I mean everything.. from Humidifiers in the bedroom, every drug that claims to help sinus headaches, to netipot, to putting my head over a steaming bowl of water & inhaling to relive the pressure , to changing my diet..etc. The list just goes on and on. I was realizing I was going to have to make an appointment with my doctor to see whats up and what I have to do to get some relief! So a few months ago I saw Aleve-D and gave it a try. Let me just say it has changed my life!! I maybe get a sinus headache once every few weeks now compared to 2-4 a week!! I cannot rave about this drug enough! Living a life with constant headaches was living half a life. I finally feel like I can live my life without worrying if I'll get a headache and have to go home to hide in my dark room instead of enjoying a friends birthday dinner or what not. I only wish I had heard of this drug earlier in my life! I am thankful I wont need to see a doctor about my sinus headaches anymore. All i can say is amazing drug, does what is says it will do and the 12 hours it covers in the day is just perfect! I take it every morning, I call it my miracle drug!

Lori | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/5/2013
Condition: Stuffy Nose

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/7/2013
Condition: Sinus Headache

I feel aweful. I take regular aleve for everything and it has never failed me until today. I told my pharmacist I've had headaches for 3 days and aleve wasn't working. She suggested the aleve cold n sinus. Within an hour I can say I didn't have a headache but I couldn't even notice because I had to lay down out of nowhere. Dizzy. Nauseous. Lightheaded. Weak. Body of jelly. On the couch for the past 8 hours and hating this feeling. I've gotten up to go urinate twice but it was awful moving around. I'm hungry and can't get up to get something and the thought of having to chew feels like a chore. I will never take this again. Thank god I was close to home and it wasn't a work day.

Anonymous |