Went from 80 degree curvature to nearly normal. At time of injections had severe bruising and swelling. Went away in a few days. Three injection times separated by several weeks.

Although my pinkie finger is straight, it is still black and blue, painful. My Palm is still bruised, all this this after 5 weeks. I would never have this procedure again Dr. Eaton, who has retired, did Needle Aponeurotomy (NA), no cutting, it is done with needles, no pain and did one hand one day and the other hand the next day. Never any pain. He was the only one doing this procedure in U.S....

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/16/2021
Condition: Peyronie's Disease

Hopefully there will be a class action against this drug, BEWARE.

Wade Blanton | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/29/2021
Condition: Dupuytren's Contracture

I am very happy with xiaflex my experience was better than I expected after reading these reviews. I had a 30 degree pinky and had one injection I experienced a little swelling on my had and bruising at the injection spot. 2 days later the dr. bent my finger backwards and 5 or 6 pops my finger was straight again. I've spent the last 5 days starring at my hand. Feels great to have my hand back to normal. Day 6 no swelling and injection site still sore but getting better daily. The procedure was a success.

David D | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/28/2021
Condition: Dupuytren's Contracture

I had my left hand injected on April 19, 2021 and have had GREAT results. The injections were not very painful, the numbing was a painful at first and the manipulation was painless and effective. IMMEDIATE RESULTS!!! Cost was $7000 for my deductible. Very little pain, minimal bruising and an easy process. Have my right hand scheduled in July. If you are dealing with DC, don’t hesitate to get this treatment done.

Devastated | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/5/2021
Condition: Peyronie's Disease

This is an absolutely horrible drug and treatment that did nothing to improve my curvature of my penis and actually made things worse. I went through all 8 injections over a 6 month period and followed the instructions to a T but in the end not only did it do nothing to lessen my curve which is about 60% but it made my penis shorter by about an inch. Peyronies shortens your penis anyway by about an inch to an inch and a half so this just devastated me. In the end my penis is more than 2 inches shorter with the same curve. Additionally, I have had pubic area pain that is intermittent which I attribute to the injections. For 6 to 8 months I had a bruised and swollen penis that I had to stretch as part of the treatment which was excruciating and for 6 months after the last injection all I did was cry because it failed. I know that sounds pathetic to some but this is a very lonely disease to deal with and this company who created xiaflex needs to be held accountable for this.

Ollecamp | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/4/2021
Condition: Dupuytren's Contracture

I had 2 injections on my left hand February 5, 2021. I have previously had surgery on both hands which turned out well. So when my fingers were bent about 80 degrees I thought I would try the injections. Never again!!! First of all it was very painful but worst of all it did not work. My insurance basically paid over $33,000 for nothing.