This helped

While Zegrid OTC worked well while I was taking it, within a week after I stopped my heartburn returned and you have to wait months before you can take it again. Should have saved my $22 and bought antacids instead.

Ess | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/12/2016
Condition: Heartburn

I am ten days into Zegerid OTC and my heartburn has stopped. However, note that I have strictly followed directions by taking this medication as soon as I wake up, not eating breakfast nor even drinking tea nor coffee etc until more than an hour has passed. I have also altered my diet by following a GERD routine which excludes drinking alcoholic beverages, lactose products, chocolates, spices, mint, fried foods and gluten etc. Also, I no longer have a late night refrigerator raid (ice cream or worse) or watch sports on tv drinking a beer and eating junk. No food three hours prior to getting into bed. I use 8pm /- as my target stop point. All this in combination with Zegerid has made me feel truly great. I have lost some weight over the last ten days and intend to stop taking the medication when my 14 dose bottle is finished. I may even stay with some of the food restrictions because it has made me feel better and I think it will help my digestive system transition to having stopped taking the Zegerid.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2016
Condition: Conditions of Excess Stomach Acid Secretion

I had severe pain in the center of my body right below my ribcage. This is the only medication that stops the pain from the overproduction of acid. It works fast and effectively.

AndyPandy9025 | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/26/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Esophagus with Erosion

I have tried every acid reflux medicine available both over the counter and prescription and this product is by far the most effective and provided almost immediate relief after just two days of use. I have acid which produces a nasty cough and both tear up my esophagus and this takes care of both. Amazing results and very grateful.

sickabeinsick | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/31/2014
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

This medicine has not worked for me .In fact, it made me feel worse as a side effect is diarrhea. The size of the pill is far too big also. I would not recommend.

sasweet1 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/23/2014
Condition: Condition in which Stomach Acid is Pushed Into the Esophagus

Zegerid has helped me so much. I had daily indigestion before I started taking it. Since I started taking one every morning, I am completely symptom free. It comes right back though, if I forget to take it. I have been taking it for almost a year with no side effects.