I take tis for peripheral neuropathy AND restless legs syndrome and it works perfectly. (My neuropathy is due to Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, a genetic disorder.) I find it works just as well as Metanx, and is cheaper! I was taking Neurontin (Gabapentin) but had to stop due to very dangerous drug interaction with Morphine. Neurpath-B is roughly one third tne cost of Gabapentin, the dose is much ...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/10/2012

This medication has worked for me.

Linda | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/7/2012

I used neurpath-B to help with circulation in the left big toe after an injury. It helped a great deal and was easy to use.

Rockmartian | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/25/2011

Neuropath-B was prescribed as a substitute for Metanx. It was totally ineffective. I could not tell that I was taking anything at all. Unlike the Metanx, it did not relieve my symptoms of extreme fatigue and cognitive problems.

John | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/19/2011

I just picked up this med and wanted more info on side effects, etc. I haven't started to use it yet.

[email protected] | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/29/2011

suffer from lyme diease arms go numb it helps me threw the day