The arthritis pain in my knee has almost completely been relieved which I am extremely pleased with - but the numbness in my hand & possible muscle weakness in my arms may cause me to cease taking the drug. I have been blaming these side effects on the arthritis in my neck, but sleeping has become almost impossible, which I read could also be a side effect as well. It seems that I was putting of...

Ian | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/21/2020
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

Subscribed drug to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Absolutely no effect. Just as well I ate Smarties.

ICU Nurse | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/29/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

Not sure why people are so ignorant of their medications. This is Naprosyn Sodiun, same drug as Alleve and the side effects are from IT. The other drug is simply to try to buffer the harsh effects of Naprosyn Sodium on your G I tract. It's not a drug, but a combo, no different than taking the two seperate drugs together, but for really lazy people who cannot handle that.

Eastshield | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

Although this medication worked well for my arthritis and was seemingly tolerable because of the Nexium in the formula, after 6 months it caused severe and irreparable damage to the lining of my stomach. I ended up being hospitalized and was diagnosed with chronic, permanent microscopic colitis. I will have this condition for the rest of my life. If I could sue the manufacturer of this drug, I would.

RazzleDeb | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/9/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

Massive diarrhea and stomach pain. Affected my appetite. Had to stop treatment after a month

MamaDee | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/20/2019
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

Worked great until I developed diarrhea!!!!