DO not listen to the other posters here who are most likely making stuff up trying to scare you. My sister is a physician and she went over all the side effects with me. The only real concern is a rash since Prolia does NOT go through the kidney or liver like all the other drugs. This is by FAR the SAFEST osteoporosis medicine. And its the easiest too. When looking at the side effects also look at...

Pain worse than I've ever had, skin aged and leathery, constipation and can't breathe. I'm in worse shape now than before I had prolia--will NOT take any more. Stomach and digestion problems all the time, can't sleep. 6 months of hell for me. Cholesterol went way up. RA got worse--Dr. said it would help it--a lie! Dr. treated me as a guinea pig--used a sample she had in office--did NOT charge...

Antoinette | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/4/2021
Condition: Osteoporosis

All my bones ache from my hips to my toes , Couldn’t walk for a few days, rash, itchiness on my body, hair loss , Dry mouth, urine infection, red spots on my body. This medication is poison it should be banned I have been on it for 12 months and have not gotten any better with my side-effects. It’s terrible.

Nana | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/20/2021
Condition: osteoporosis in postmenopausal woman at high risk for fracture

I'm 69 and I started getting Prolia after a diagnosis of severe osteoporosis of the spine 5 years ago. I haven't had any side effects that I can recall and now my spine has filled in. It's worked for me.

Donna Waters | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/16/2021
Condition: Aromatase Inhibitor Drug-Induced Osteoporosis

This is a bad drug. It made me sick for 7+months. Leg pains, headaches, broken teeth, flu like symptoms that last weeks at a time.

Staticsis2 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/6/2021
Condition: Osteoporosis

After intial dose, fatigue increased, nauseated, major flatuence and now a purple hue all over my stomach some 5 months later. Trying to check into doing pellet injections instead which are all natural as I have heard to many things about this drug including dental issues.

Jmsty | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/7/2021
Condition: Osteoporosis

I took my first shot about 2 weeks ago. Immediately woke up every hour that night with severe leg cramps.. That lasted for 4 days. I had severe hip pain (where my osteoporosis is bad. I also ended up calling 911 when my blood pressure dropped down so low. I was dizzy for the whole week. It has since all worked itself out except for my blood pressure. Still havenâ??t got that back to normal. Iâ??m not sure if I will be doing this again. Not sure if itâ??s worth it.