stopped Lexapro due to weight gain. Started Oleptro at 75 for 1 week than increased by 75mg to 300mg. Worked great with benefit of being able to fall asleep and not wake up throughout the night. Doctor was able to stop Lunesta and treat depression/sleep problems with Oleptro 300mg once daily at bedtime.

Terrible experience when only taking 75 MG...bizarre dreams, sleeping for 19 hours, blurred vision, overwhelming feeling of sadness, crying for no reason, vomiting, terrible stomach pains, nausea, feeling confused and unable to concentrate, loss for words, difficulty focusing, flu like aches over entire body, unsteady and unsure of myself, (even after I stopped taking Oleptro), and most importantl...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/26/2014
Trazadone | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/31/2012
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I was very tired and disoriented. I also experienced a very fast heart beat. It scared me and I had a fever. Stopped taking after 3 days on it.

Austin | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/5/2012
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I had been on numerous SSRI medications and was not too happy with the side effects, mostly sexual side effects. I initially tried Instant release Trazodone, and found it helped, but It always found myself in a fog in the mornings. I stumbled on Oleptro after some internet research, so I decided to give it a try(300mg), Its been much better, I wake up feeling refreshed and my depression has been much more tolerable, and I still get the great sleep I got from taking the instant release version. Id recommend this to anyone who traditional SSRI's were ineffective or who ever doesn't like the side effects.

2pu3ik | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/13/2011
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

Difficult to get to sleep. Trouble with muscle pain. No weight gain.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/15/2011

I have been taking Oleptro for 4 months. Olepetro not only helps me with my mood, but also has eased my restless leg problems, I sleep more soundly and stay asleep through the night. It also seems to help me with my ADHD problems of staying on task, and keeping organized. My side effects are mild blurred vision, which has eased over time, and some constipation. Insurance won't pay, so I have to rely on samples from my DR.