MY KNEE WOULD GIVE WAY. AND I WOULD NEED A SHOT FOR THE PAIN. BUT I STARTED TAKING ARTHRI-FLEX 2 IN THE MORNING, AND I WRAP MY KNEE, AND I HAD NO SHOTS SINICE DOING THIS. IT AS BEEN OVER 1 YEAR.

Calotras | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/17/2017

My daddy started taking this initially for his back (I think) and liked it. He convinced me to try it for my weak ankles. I just love it! It helps keep my bones together, lined up, greased and acting right. Check prices, I order 4 at a time from Drugs Depot and pay $12.97 for a bottle of 120 to the door. Lady was awful nice that answered the phone as well. I don't take but half a dose most days, 2 at night.

DIANEM | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient