Acyclovir the second day trying this medication gave a bad rash itching really bad. I went back to the doctors, he gave me Hydrocortisone 1%, Oxycodone HCL 10mg for the burning.It's been 5 days that I taking the med. I'm still itching & burning.

Cobet Davidson | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/23/2020
Condition: Genital Herpes

Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today, natural herbs are really great, I was cured from HSV by a doctor called DR OKITI from West Africa, now I believe that natural herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report I was told that HSV has no cure even when I saw a post about Dr OKITI how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr OKITI on EMAIL:[email protected] I'm a living testimony of his herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay, please save a soul today.

Aviclor | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
4/15/2020

No improvement still an open sore after weeks of using it

Lions Den | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient