I was first prescribed Veltin when my generally mild but persistent acne (I'm 26) got worse 2 years ago. I had a facial, extraction and light peel and after my face healed from this treatment I started using the Veltin. My acne cleared up completely and I was really impressed at how luminous/glowy it made my face. It evened out my skin tone, calmed inflammation/redness and even reduced or elimi...

I began taking the Veltin gel about 3 months ago and have never been so happy with the results. Even though the side effects were awful in the beginning, it was well worth the wait. I am still taking gut medicine with the gel now, and plan on using it until my skin fully clears. I don't get any bad side effects now, but they were bad the first month I was using the gel. I use a gentle face wash, C...

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/10/2019
Condition: Acne

I have been using Veltin combined with Finacea for about 4 months now. The first month was AWFUL! My skin felt so dry, irritated and red. I was peeling everywhere. Unfortunately, my doctor did not give me much direction. After adjusting my skincare routine to include moisturizer before I put the Veltin on my skin helped immensely. I am not at a point that I can tolerate it much better and my skin feels so much better. I don't break out as much and when I do, it clears up very quickly. Overall, my skin feels much smoother and healthier. I do recommend the drug highly, but you have to be patient for it to work. For more guidance, look up Dr. Dray on YouTube, she has a video on her nightly routine with retin-A. It helped me immensely!

Hope this helps | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/19/2019
Condition: Acne

The first day I used it it was fine no pain or redness but then after two more days i realized that slowly my skin was getting dryer and dryer then on the fourth day I could barley move my lips I had to run to get moisturizer my skin started peeling and I had to go to the nurse to the pain under my lip

candlandk | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/11/2017
Condition: Acne

The biggest scam was so much money and it doesn't do shit do not buy it just dries out your skin and will likely irritate it even more !!:)

Missy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/10/2017
Condition: Acne

So I did not read the instruction as supposed to and I Put the gel all over my face and touched my lips. Now my lips burned and are extremely dried. It works well with my skin and was prescribed this to dry my skin since I'm oily and easily to attract acne. So far so good. Tip: Don't let it touch your lips!

az2oh2il2ut | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
2/16/2017
Condition: Acne

This is drying and irritates the skin even with small uses. Results take time.