Had 64 units of xeomin and it did not work at all my injector all all sorts of reasons as to why it did not work but she was playing a guessing game because not one applied to me. I believe It was I was taken!

xrayg | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/25/2019
Condition: Deep Lines Between Eyebrows

great price and works well .. but does take longer for onset to occur . about 5 days in men .. after that it will last a long time .. 4-6 months for me .

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient

2/6/2014

JENN | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/24/2013
Condition: Deep Lines Between Eyebrows

AFTER GETTING THIS MED FOR THE SECOND TIME, ABOUT A WEEK AFTER INJECTION, MY EARS STARTED RINGING AND MY LEFT EAR AND NECK HURTS LIKE I HAVE A EAR INFECTION AND FEELS LIKE I HAVE FLUID IN MY LEFT EAR WITH SOUNDS MUFFLED.

presley | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/11/2012
Condition: Deep Lines Between Eyebrows

After using Botox for many years, I decided to try a cheaper alternative, xeomin. While having wonderful effects after Botox, I had no effects from xeomin. I went back and received more because of my lack of effect and the final shot I had proved that the xeomin did not work for me at all. I have decided to stick to Botox for wrinkles between the brow.

Litlesmgoddess | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/12/2011

Injections were painless but injection sites very painful for several days after. I'm 4 weeks in and I've been dizzy, nauseated for 3 weeks and vomiting for 2. I can't lift my right arm. Too sick to know if there is significant pain relief. Using this as last resort pain relief. Can't understand choosing to use toxic substance to reduce wrinkles. Used botox 3 years ago for same issue of pain, first time nothing, second I got sick. Hoped Xeomen would be better because it's purer. Bad idea. I wouldn't recommend. Read More Read Less