I believe I first used this product when I was 20. Now, I'm 53 and I've used it everyday. It works.

Mary Helen | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/21/2020
Condition: Acne

This has been great for acne. I just found the product again and it is being manufactured by a new company. It does not have the microbeads anymore in the scrub part is a natural mineral

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/1/2016
Condition: Acne

60yrs old and been using since early 70's until it became unavailable. BEST ACNE SOLUTION EVER MADE!!! And a skin Youth Serum!!

MichiganGal | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/24/2013
Condition: Acne

I started using this facial scrub in the mid-1970s as a teen, to deal with mild acne. I am now 55 and it has been my one and only facial regiment for 40 years. People comment on how peaches and cream my skin and face look--I don't use any facial makeup other than lipstick. Contrary to one user's comment, this scrub has never been a prescription product during the last 40 years that I have used it. I have never had a side effect or negative experience using this product. I use a dab -- about a quarter of a teaspoon at most -- to exfolioate my face in the morning when I shower. I have tried literally every over-the-counter scrub out there. None comes close to the clean, oil-free feel I get from this product. I buy 4-8 tubes at a time, for fear some day they will stop making it. One tube lasts me about 4-6 months. It may feel as though you are scrubbing with sand at first -- the scrubbing particles are that firm--but i do not feel clean unless I use this product. Also, if I get low, I just add some water to thin it out and make it last longer. I have not been able to find this in a store for many years, so when it became easy to buy online, I was jubilant. The prices online vary, but if you can get a 4 oz tube for around $21 bucks and free shipping, that is the best price. It comes in lemon and regular scent. I prefer the lemon, but not enough to pay more for that version of it. Just be careful buying online because I saw a lot of 2 oz. sizes at rip-off prices. I also saw the per oz calculations that were often be erroneous and inconsistent. As you can see, I'm a fan and will use this product 'till the day I die! Let's hope it stays available for many years to come!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more |
8/23/2012
Condition: Oily Skin

had tried a lot of products before and since finding Pernox. It is the best by far. Used it pretty regularly since 1995 A tube costs a lot but you don't have to use more than a dab to get your face really clean and help keep pimples away. Helps dry them out too. No reaction for anyone I have turned on to it.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |
6/19/2010
Condition: Oily Skin

I have used the product for more than 20 years. I have lost my sense of smell. Has anyone else had that type of reaction to Pernox. Pernox used to be a prescription drug.