taken at the onset of a migrane headache this drug stops it from becoming unbearable and takes the pain away. One pill is all it takes. My migranes come once a week or once every other week. One pill and it goes away. Tried other treatments. This works for me.

starrlette111 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/3/2009
Condition: Tension Headache

i took this drug hoping to help my tension/migraine headaches. its way more effective than nasal inhalants (which burn). as soon as i felt a "headache" coming on i took this pill and it cured me instantly. all i needed was one pill with the onset and i was headache free. for at least 12 hours and able to sleep easier.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/29/2008
Condition: Tension Headache

One or two at onset (one if I catch it quick, two if it's already set in -- doctor's recommendation), maybe one a couple of hours later, but not ususally. Migquin + a cold pack turns misery to comfort. No side effects except a little dizziness if I take two.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/30/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

I get migraines every spring and this drug saves my sanity every time. I only need to take one pill at the onset and then maybe another one two hours later and I feel fine. It's the best thing since sliced bread.

rafannon | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/18/2008
Condition: Migraine Headache

only drug that works on my migraine headaches. no side effects for me at all

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient