After 11 years of coumadin (couldn't come close to maintaining INR control on generic warfarin), Pradaxa has been a wonderful change. No mixed dose strenghts, no monitoring, no drug or diet interactions, and my cardiologist tells me it is 35% more effective at preventing strokes and embolisms than warfarin (coumadin).

Initially, it worked fine. Over time it worked too well. My blood became too thin. It also had me coughing up blood

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Recurrence of a Blood Clot in the Lungs

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Jeo | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/5/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Blood Clots in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation

As far as I know, this is working as advertised. However, the pills are hard to swallow. The surface of the pill is not 'slick' enough. I tends to get stuck in my throat. I've taken to dragging the pill through butter and that takes care of the issue. But - it would be great if the capsule was changed to slide down your throat more easily.

Vernon | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/23/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Blood Clots in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation

I took drug for about 2 months then changed back to Eliquis because of chronic side effects such as a large sore on tongue, brussing, diarrhea, and bleeding.

Francis | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/11/2019
Condition: Prevention for a Blood Clot going to the Brain

Strong potent medication. Be aware. I experienced lots of side effects. Body aches, stomach pain, terrible painful hemmorrhoids, insomnia, jittery feeling and uneasiness, some swelling of my legs.

Anonymous | Caregiver