Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda oral.

11/17/2020 10:56:23 PM

Reviewer: Dorothy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have not tried latuda yet. I am on abilify right now, but I would like to try latuda. Abilify is putting weight on and i feel useless most of the time.

10/31/2020 12:32:04 AM

Reviewer: AnonymousAndy, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    This drug(I take 40mg)... just doesn’t do anything. Luckily no bad side effects but otherwise there’s just nothing to review, as it has no purpose.

9/14/2020 12:03:00 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love the way it makes me feel but it's hard to eat with it sometimes. If I dont eat enough I throw up.

2/20/2020 7:56:24 PM

Reviewer: me, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    When I was properly diagnosed my doctor put me on Latuda and Lamictal as well as Wellbutron. I was in distress and we gradually worked up to 120mg of Latuda, also increasing the Lamictal. It got me out of my distress and I havent had an episode in 1.5 yrs with minimal side effects, which is great, but it also robbed me of things I was interested in, my sense of humor and my sense of wonderment a ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2019 3:21:09 PM

Reviewer: JCGlines, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It just WORKS for me. I haven't gone into 'the willing pit of despair' since taking the drug and that accomplishment alone makes this drug more valuable than any other I have taken.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day