34 with low testorone level due to undevloped testecolI felt tired and worn out... I had high anxity and made me feel really sad.. I was always scared of get my kids infected with this gel i dont like putin my kids at risk... so i stoped using it...

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

Sparks62 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/5/2020

Hypogonadism - on it for several years now at 20 to 20mg per day (2 to 3 pumps). Increases libido and stamina. No identifiable side effects over time.

Military | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/24/2017

I have used this product for 6 weeks now and my T level is actually lower then when I started

Dave P | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/31/2017

Started Treatment for low libido with Fortesta Gel 6 weeks ago, used 2 pumps each thigh for 5 weeks, pump ran out. Went back to doctor today, testosterone levels raised less than 100 points after 5 weeks! Doctor prescribed 3 pumps a day for 6 more weeks, I did not feel any difference after the first 5 weeks!

Usernametaken | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/19/2014

Before Fortesta, I had all the symptoms of low-T. Lack of energy, lack of motivation, grumpy, lack of endurance, sleep issues, decline in sexual performance/satisfaction, difficulty losing weight, etc. After starting Fortesta, every one of those symptoms declined markedly or went away. For me, it could not have been more effective. I am an older athlete and I expected to see a big increase in athletic performance, but I have not. By every other measure, this treatment provided incredible relief. It has made my life better.