This has worked very well for me! I have a wide range of pms symptons but the worst for me has been the fatigue and the nagging aches in the back and legs and an overall feeling like I have the flu. The symptons start as early as 2 weeks before my period and linger on until my period is over. Before this medication I was unable to continue my normal activities until after my cycle was over. It c...

Well i wake up in the morning, and what do I do? I squirt my period juice all over the darn place, on my dog, my nephew, my cat, and also my three pet birds. I just need a break from life, i think i wanna be a man, take some hormones, buy a penis (how much do they cost?) and live my life a male stripper. oh and Midol didnt make this better, only watching Oprah did.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/22/2021
Condition: Painful Periods

This is my go to product and has been for several years I get really bad back and stomach cramps but when I take this product I feel 100% better

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | Patient
8/27/2020
Condition: Painful Periods

I tend to get very unbearable cramps and I thought i would give midol a try since it’s made for period pain. OH WAS I WRONG. These pills immediately made me feel dizzy and really shaky because of the caffeine that is in it. It maybe took the cramps away for about an hour. Just stick to your normal Advil, Ibuprofen, etc.

Nikki | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/8/2020
Condition: Painful Periods

Got Midol for my painful periods to help with bloating, cramps and headaches/backaches and so far it has worked really well. I suffer from severe pains and this has helped tremendously. I recommend 100%

CaliJess | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/21/2020
Condition: Painful Periods

This product is awful. Don't buy it. Doesn't do a thing for cramps at all. They used to make the most wonderful product, Midol Extended or Menstridol, but some man in charge decided to discontinue it and stick us women with this replacement product that is useless. Don't waste your money.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2019
Condition: Painful Periods

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS PRODUCT. I’ve taken it over an hour ago and I’m still experiencing the same pain from before I took it ! I’ve always used IBUPROFEN and I will continue to use it. NEVER PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT AND I DON’T RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE ELSE.