Side effect - sexual dysfunction. I was surprised that this wasn't listed as a side effect for Allegra, since it's common knowledge among doctors that antihistamines cause sexual dysfunction in men. After I stop taking it for a few days, the problem disappears.

IT HELPS ME BREATH BETTER

Allergic7yrReaction | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
9/30/2018
Condition: Hives

My 7yr old daughter has been taking allegra allergy for a little over a yr. This past 2 weeks shes broken out in hives especially around her thighs. Nothing has changed in her food, no new laundry detergant(draft since she was 6mthz old) a allergy specialist we saw 3 days ago told us to double her dosage of childrens allergy allegra so double the dose every 12hrs. Her hives since have gotten worse. We figured it out. Shes having a rare but serious side effect of childrens allergy allegra.

Hypnogal | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/7/2018
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

Awful. Made me jittery and hungry all the time. Did nothing for my allergies. Now on Flonase - much better.

waybeyondfedup | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/1/2014

I'm switching from Zytrec to Allegra because I need something that doesn't make me more drowsy then I should be. I have been taking Advil PM with Zytrec which I found its making me even more drowsy before.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/8/2013
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

helped slow my running nose, but still not enough to keep it from going to my throat.

smoores | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient