I started on this medication almost a year ago as a result of having a test of testosterone. The initial reading was 287 and I was feeling barely OK, but wanted to have a increase in general well-being. The initial dosage was one application under each arm at 1.5ml per pump; 3.0ml per day. Retest of testosterone produced 415 and a little better feeling overall. Dose was increased to 3 pumps per...

The twenty five dollar a month trail is a great deal! Once this deal expires, I will not spend the three hundred dollars a month to continue use.

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

jack | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/10/2017

I had no results at all from 60mg. Went to injections. The applicator is horrible and spills. My numbers that started me were 171 then 191. After 2 months on Axiron my numbers were 182. Obviously no response to it.

skynut38 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/21/2017

My company switched prescription companies and the new company would not cover androgel. I was taking it for fatigue and low testestesterone. I have been on Axiron for about a month now. The applicator sucks. The medication runs down your arm if you add to much to the cup. Its not like Androgel where you just give it a pump, you have to guage how much to pump yourself with Axiron. Anyways, after about a month on this stuff, I am feeling my fatigue back. Haven't gone back into the doctor to have another checkup, but I would bet that Axiron is not delivering effective treatment.

KYBuck | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2016

OK guys, time-out! I never thought I'd come to the defense of a consumer product, much less one that costs such an indefenseable amount of money, but: 1. There are a lot of guys on here complaining they had low testosterone (Low T) and giving their numbers before treatment. A large portion of them say Axiron took their numbers up into the 500 range. THIS IS WHAT THE DRUG IS SUPPOSED TO DO! If you're roughly between 348-1000, you're back to normal. Axiron worked. The fact that you still feel tired, or fatigued, or depressed is most likely due to other issues. I think there are too many guys on here expecting to take this drug and it turn them into the Hulk, make them happy all the time, and provide for them sex whenever they want it. If you want these things too, get some Prozac, workout, and possibly talk to a plastic suregon or a hooker. 2. Those who have had a negative experience with Axiron are much more likely to go online and complain about it than guys that it has worked for. Happy folks just don't spend time on the internet complaining. In other words, there a probably a whole lot more people who have had a good experience with this drug than just those posting here.

Waste of Time | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/10/2016
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

Started using 3 months ago to reverse symptoms {primarily to improve libido)due to hypogandism [Low T}. Totally ineffective--no improvement. Pain in the ass to apply, burns underarms. Will be transitioning to injections ASAP.