Show ratings & reviews for

5.0 Overall Rating

Effectiveness

Tooltip icon

Ease of Use

Tooltip icon

Satisfaction

Tooltip icon

Most voted positive review

1 People found this comment helpful

I took Midrin for migraines for about 20 years. When Midrin was no longer available I was devastated because it worked 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time required a trip to the doctor and/or urgent/emergency room, but that was rare as long as I took the medicine immediately. Nodolor was recommended on a support group page as an option. I was thrilled because it was available and works. My d...

Shared reviews and ratings

Brendalee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/9/2016
Condition: Tension Headache
Overall rating 5.0
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Satisfaction
Report this postFill 3Created with Sketch.
lizzy | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/30/2016
Condition: Headache caused by Disorder of Cranial Blood Vessels
Overall rating 5.0
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Satisfaction
Report this postFill 3Created with Sketch.
drb | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/3/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache
Overall rating 5.0
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Satisfaction

I took Midrin for migraines for about 20 years. When Midrin was no longer available I was devastated because it worked 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time required a trip to the doctor and/or urgent/emergency room, but that was rare as long as I took the medicine immediately. Nodolor was recommended on a support group page as an option. I was thrilled because it was available and works. My doctor's office didn't know about Nodolor, but now does. Thank goodness because I have no other options available to me due to allergies and side effects of other migraine drugs.Read More Read Less

Report this postFill 3Created with Sketch.
Becky | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/27/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache
Overall rating 5.0
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Satisfaction

I am very happy w/Nodolor. However, I was just informed by my Pharm. that Key65 does not cover it. The cost to me would be $300.00 for 30 tabs. I was dumbfounded. Can this be true?

Report this postFill 3Created with Sketch.
Milli | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/28/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache
Overall rating 5.0
Effectiveness
Ease of Use
Satisfaction

Have been taking Nodolor (Midrin) for over 30 years. Usually works within 1-2 hours of taking initial dosage, rarely take more than 3 per migraine.

Report this postFill 3Created with Sketch.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USER-GENERATED CONTENT ON WEBMD

The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, or blogs are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions.

Read More