Brendalee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
Condition: Headache caused by Disorder of Cranial Blood Vessels
drb | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/3/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

I took Midrin for migraines for about 20 years. When Midrin was no longer available I was devastated because it worked 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time required a trip to the doctor and/or urgent/emergency room, but that was rare as long as I took the medicine immediately. Nodolor was recommended on a support group page as an option. I was thrilled because it was available and works. My doctor's office didn't know about Nodolor, but now does. Thank goodness because I have no other options available to me due to allergies and side effects of other migraine drugs.Read More Read Less

Becky | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/27/2015
Condition: Migraine Headache

I am very happy w/Nodolor. However, I was just informed by my Pharm. that Key65 does not cover it. The cost to me would be $300.00 for 30 tabs. I was dumbfounded. Can this be true?

Milli | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/28/2014
Condition: Migraine Headache

Have been taking Nodolor (Midrin) for over 30 years. Usually works within 1-2 hours of taking initial dosage, rarely take more than 3 per migraine.