Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | Patient
1/10/2012

I have been on this pill after switching from Femcon FE for 2 months and I still have not gotten a period. I've had extremely painful abdominal cramps, intense fatigue, and heavy acne. I'm switching back ASAP.

rogers42 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/15/2011

I have experienced that I get easily pissed off on this birth control. I love Femcon but I find myself extremely moody and almost anxious on this generic version. I have not gotten to my period week yet but I just wanted to review for right now.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/18/2011

I've been on this pill for 3 months and out of the 3 months I've been on it there has been 1 week of no bleeding. Was told to give it 3 months for my body to regulate to the pill. 1 week into month 4 I'm going to see my dr to get off this pill. Horrible bleeding and constant migrains for 3+ months is by far long enough. Moody and snappy while on this pill. So sorry I agreed to take this one.

elanj123 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/17/2011
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

mood swings, irritability, thoughts of suicide, cramping, nausea, insomnia, heavier periods, spotting when not having period, hate this medication can't wait for cysts to subside so I can get off it!!! OH, PMS ALL MONTH LONG!!!

llhCanuck | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/6/2011

Have experienced very heavy cramping durring the entire month which I never experienced with FemCon FE. Spoke to OBGYN and was told to stayon it for three months to see if it works out. This is week 2 of the third month and nothing has chnaged. I also find that I am etremely emotional and experience symptoms similar to PMS all month long. My periods are very painful and much heavier(moreso than Femcon FE). On FemCon, I would have a minor cramp the day I was expecting my period and a light period would last approximately three days. On Zeosa, I have been in agony for approximately three days (doubled over in pain). My period is three days later than normal and I experienced a burst of blood that lasts for about 1 hour. This burst was far more than any feminine napkin could withstand. After the one hour beign stuck on the toilet while it poured out, all period symptoms are gone.