Using Emoquette for birth control has really worked for me. The first time I let my boyfriend ejaculate inside of me without a spermicide condom was a bit scary, but after having a negative result with a urine pregnancy test and having my period on the week of the inactive pills made me feel more confident about trusting the pills. Sometimes I forget to take the pill and end up taking it 3 hours a...

The pharmacy switched me from Reclipsen to Emoquette without my or my Doctor's notification or approval. After the first 2 weeks on Emoquette I had chest pains, dizziness, nausea. It got so bad I went to the E.R. thinking I was having a heart attack. The drug also gives me headaches. It seems some packets are 'ok', the side effects are milder. The current pack I am on wears me out with the nausea,...

brianna | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/13/2017
Condition: Acne

Worst birth control ever. I told the doctor i wanted to go on Birth control for my cystic acne and she prescribed emoquette. Immediately after starting the pill i broke out worse than I ever have in my life and my acne was horribly red and painful. I gave it a few months to see if I just needed to adjust, but my acne only got worse. I definitely do not recommend

agc123 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2017

I had been taking Reclipsen for 3 years, before I was randomly given Emoquette. In theory they both achieve the main goal of a birth control, however they are definitely not the same drug. I did not experience any side affects during my time on Reclipsen. I'm not sure why I was given Emoquette, but it caused acne (I've never broken out in my life), nausea, and terrible abdominal pains during menstruation. Different bodies probably react differently to this medication, however I will not be taking it again.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/14/2017

This medication was the cause of a bilateral pulmonary embolism. I had only been taking it for a short time and ended up having blood clots in both of my lungs almost killing me. I went through very thorough testing to ensure I didn't have any type of blood clotting condition, and it was determined that I didn't. The cause of the clots was this brand of birth control.

kfro | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2017
Condition: Acne

I switched to this pill after trail and error of other pills because my original bc was recalled. I was on Gildess Fe 1/20 and it was working wonders for my acne, moods, and weight control. This pill cleaned up my hormonal acne after a few months, but I still have frequent breakouts. I also have noticed serious mood swings which included lack of sex drive, anxious feeling and depression. I am hoping it does not last and will just be a phase.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/24/2016

Horrible dizziness and fatique. Would not recommend.