Iron makes me sick. ProFe Forte doesn't make me sick or constipated. I tried 5 other prenatal vitamins before the OB gave me this one. If anyone out there gets constipated on their prenatal vitamin tell you Ob to prescribe ProFe Forte. Cheap too.

Just a heads up that the nutrition facts on this prenatal include nothing about Vitamin D, an essential nutrient for pregnant women (who often don't get enough). Luckily, I discovered this at only 13 weeks when my Vitamin D was tested and found to be low. My ob just switched me to a $4 generic prenatal that she suggested and so far so good! Plus, I have much more peace of mind.

Pinkey3960aol.com | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/28/2015

I am now being treated by a dr. After taking pro fe forte for a severe rash large red spots on my body mostly on my chest , neck, and face.

Mary | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2014
Condition: Prevention of Fetal Neural Tube Defects when Pregnant

Neural Tube is a problem but ProFE Forte has the right amount of Folic acid. For me PF was easy to swallow, well tolerated, and cheap about $10 bucks a month. Lastly, my doc prescribed 'a walk everyday' so my vitamin d is fine.

newmommy1184 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/20/2012

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/3/2012
Condition: Pregnancy

Always have been iron deficient. Told my OBGYN this and she prescribed me ProFE Forte. I love it. Easy on my stomach and cheap. My OB sent in a a prescription over the computer and my pills were waiting for me at the pharmacy.

Happy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/16/2012