This drug will either make you a fire breathing mad woman OR a clear skinned, big tittied angel... Test your luck...

I just started taking this pill and now that I know after reading some reviews that I'm not going crazy!! I have terrible nausea, bloating, and my emotions can change in the span of a half a second -- I can go from being okay to just completely bitter and rude to crying uncontrollably the next. I hate it. I thought there was something wrong with me. I've stopped immediately. I just want a pill whe...

Samantha | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/12/2021

I've been on the medication for only 3 days and let me tell you this is the worse birth control you can ever be prescribed. Last night I had so much pain in my chest , nausea , & very dizzy. Here I am at the hospital.

Li9684 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/12/2020

This specific medication for me is very effective and I did have less cramps while on my cycle. The downside of the medication is it has really done a number on my sex drive, mood, and weight gain. After sticking with the medication for about 2 years, I’ve realized it was the medication that was the actual reason I didn’t have a sex drive or why I was very moody.

Nat | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/3/2019

The downsides to this drug—slight weight gain and decreased interest in sex—are outweighed by the tremendous positive impact on my mood, effectiveness in preventing pregnancy, and that it improves my skin. I feel much more even keeled than before I took this and my PMS is much improved.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/30/2019
Condition: Acne

I’ve tried basically every birth control under the sun. I’ve had horrible acne, depression and anxiety, insomnia, weight gain.. basically every side effect. I was really hesitate getting on loryna because of not only my past experiences but the reviews of blood clots and spider veins. I am just starting my fourth pack (about 2 1/2) weeks in bc I skip the placebo. But my skin has cleared significantly, no change in mood and I’m feeling amazing. The first month I had weird chest pain and horrible breakout that I had never had before but other than that everything has been amazing! Definitely recommend if your derm tells you that your acne is hormonal! It really clears it up!

Alyssa | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/30/2019
Condition: Acne

After reading reviews, I was super nervous to start this birth control. I couldnâ??t afford YAZ due to it being a $300 a month, so I figured Iâ??d try Loryna. Iâ??m so happy I did. My acne has cleared, I havenâ??t gained weight because of this birth control, and it works just like any other BC; youâ??re not getting pregnant.