I have been on most anti-depressants on the market but they stop working after a while. When my doctor gave me a sample packet with 10mg, 20mg and 40mg,I threw the paperwork away. I started on 10mg every morning for seven days. I THOUGHT I HAD DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN. I felt like a new person. The same thing with the 20mg. My family and friends were amazed; however, I did talk a lot about not...

I am honestly starting my first day tomorrow and in hopes it will truely help my severe depression.

Classygal | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/26/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

Did not take with food and after a month I called customer service to learn that it is not a suggestion but a REQUIREMENT- this should be made more clear. My DNA test said this is the most effectively metabolized antidepressant but so far a big disappointment. Will give it more time.

J | 13-18 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/1/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I started this medication because I had gone through so many others that either didnâ??t work or caused severe nose bleeds. I went through probably around 11 different medications before starting Viibryd. It is the only medicine that has worked for me. I have never been happier.

AnXiOuSGuY | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/16/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I have jus finished tapering off after being on viibryd for just over 2 years. Let�s start in the beginning. I have always dealt with bouts of anxiety and depression my whole life. 4 years ago my brother passed away and I couldn�t handle it. So I started searching for meds that worked for me.. it was a rollercoaster and after 2 years of on and off different meds. I finally found viibryd. Now I have always been anti-drug I don�t like taking medication at all. But if it could help I was willing to give it a try as my wife was suffering from watching me fall into deep depression. Viibryd worked well for me in the beginning I only had a few minor side effects (stomachs issues, insomnia) sexual side effects were the worst and are still current. I tapered down from 40 to 20 then 10 mg and am now off for only 3 days. The meds really helped me get my life back on track. since I have been off I have only experienced a little fatigue and some slight dizziness once in a while. My only reason for getting off the med is because the tier group for viibryd has changed from tier 3 to a tier 4 and my insurance refused to cover their portion unless I tried other meds and I am not going through that process all over again. BIG PROPS TO INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR KNOWING HOW TO GET HALF YOUR PAYCHECK AND NOT DO SHIT FOR YOU... legally! Anyway I have felt fine other than the fatigue and the sexual side effects hopefully they fade soon. Good luck to anyone who is wanting to try this medicine

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/2/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

This is the WORST anxiety/antidepressant medicine I EVER took. I had almost every side effect you can think of on this drug! Please do yourself a favor and stay away as it will make your mind worse. I started a new med this week and am slowly seeing progress.

Mom9 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
1/2/2021

I URGE YOU TO STAY AWAY GROM THIS MEDICATION!!! It was prescribed for my son who suffers with anxiety and OCD. His doctor had him taking 80mg a day. We had to hospitalize him due to being heavily medicated!! It’s been pure hell!! Please stay away from this drug...